Since they do not use Android, many people are wondering how to open APK files on iPhone and Windows PC. It is not necessary for you to worry about your problem as well. We will solve it for you.
APK files can also be run through BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or other Android emulators on a Windows desktop or laptop computer. But running APK files on iOS devices is a bit difficult. Still, there is a way to accomplish it.
In the following sections, you will learn two ways to approach the problem.
Once you have mastered these two methods, you will be able to run any Android package and enjoy all its features at the same time. There is also a possibility that you will be able to download apps and games for the respective iOS version as well.
How to Open APK File on Windows Machine?
Follow these steps to open an APK file on your Windows Computer or Laptop.
- Install an emulator on your computer, such as BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Open the Android emulator and click on the Install APK button in the right sidebar.
- Locate the APK on your computer that you want to run on your PC.
- Click the Open button
- Within seconds or minutes, the file will be installed.
- After installing the game or app, you can open it from your computer and play.
How to Open APK File on iPhone?
Here are the steps you need to follow to open APK files on your iPhone.
- You need to jailbreak your iOS device first.
- After jailbreaking your device, remove the software restrictions.
- Download an unofficial ROM for your phone.
- You are now able to use Android apps and games.
This article has demonstrated how to open an APK file on an iPhone and a Windows PC.
The two methods mentioned above can also be used for installing any type of Android app or game on other operating systems for free using either of them. Additionally, you will be able to access every single feature that the app’s developers have made available for those applications.
Now is the time to take advantage of this and enjoy your life to the fullest.